Infuse them with trust and they will work their magic.
Their power has effect on you or another far or near.
The result is lasting if you desire it to be so. The byproducts are: Peace of mind, non-resistance, flow, energy, vitality, beauty and grace.
The ten words: I’m sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you, I love you
Ho’oponopono means to make right. Essentially, it means to make it right with the ancestors, or to make right with the people with whom you have relationships. We believe that the original purpose of Ho’oponopono was to correct the wrongs that had occurred in someone’s life including Hala (to miss the thing aimed for, or to err, to disobey) and Hewa (to go overboard or to do something to excess) which were illusions, and even ‘Ino (to do harm, implying to do harm to someone with hate in mind), even if accidental.
The Process of Ho’oponopono:
- Bring to mind anyone with whom you do not feel total alignment or support, etc.
- In your mind’s eye, construct a small stage below you
- Imagine an infinite source of love and healing flowing from a source above the top of your head (from your Higher Self), and open up the top of your head, and let the source of love and healing flow down inside your body, fill up the body, and overflow out your heart to heal up the person on the stage. Be sure it is all right for you to heal the person and that they accept the healing.
- When the healing is complete, have a discussion with the person and forgive them, and have them forgive you.
- Next, let go of the person, and see them floating away. As they do, cut the aka cord that connects the two of you (if appropriate). If you are healing in a current primary relationship, then assimilate the person inside you.
- Do this with every person in your life with whom you are incomplete, or not aligned.
The final test is, can you see the person or think of them without feeling any negative emotions. If you do feel negative emotions when you do, then do the process again. Ancient Huna
Julia Parsell is a Certified Holistic Health Counselor with an emphasis on the intersection of science and the sacred. She writes from experiences and transformative understandings that have led her to an authentic and peaceful life. She goes by these names: wife, daughter, grandmother, mother, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, and friend. As home educator of her three children, she also developed/ran cafes, and maintained various leadership roles within her community. Her greatest desire is to encourage others to live life fully. Her passions are family, writing, and trail blazing. She is happily married in Western North Carolina. Please visit her blog here.
Conscious Life News is published in Sedona, AZ. It’s written and edited by big-hearted, spiritually-oriented souls from all over the world. We believe the planetary consciousness is shifting into a more aware, collectively-connected state and we seek to be an instrument of that movement. Our mission is to be a global leader in the consciousness-raising of the planet. We believe that as more and more people raise their consciousness towards a unity consciousness, the world will reach a tipping point and the vast majority of problems in the world (wars, government corruption, corporate greed, environmental issues, etc.) will be resolved.